A great conqueror who mastered both magic and swordsmanship
- Element: Light
- Class: Warrior
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Lionheart Cermia is a light elemental warrior capable of effectively countering enemies who use extra attacks, counterattacks, and dual attacks.
Her passive skill "It’s Far From Over!" dispels all debuffs from herself and activates "Shine!" when an ally suffers an extra attack, counterattack, or dual attack.
“Shine!” makes her tougher by increasing her defense and effect resistance, while also gaining 50 fighting spirit.
“I Am The Victor!” consumes fighting spirit to inflict an attack to all enemies, penetrating their defense and granting an extra turn to the caster.
Because attacks delivered by Lionheart Cermia inflict more damage when her defense is higher, using equipment focused on defense will maximize the potential of her skills.
S1: Can You Handle The Heat?
- Acquire 20 Fighting Spirit
- Attacks the enemy with a sword and increases Speed of the caster for 1 turn.
- Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster’s Defense.
- Soulburn (10): Increases damage dealt.
S2: It’s Far From Over!
- Gains 40 Fighting Spirit at the start of the first battle.
- After an ally suffers an extra attack, counter attack, or dual attack, dispels all debuffs inflicted on the caster activates “Shine!”.
- The effect after being attacked can only be activated once every 3 turns (2 turns after enhancement).
- “Shine!”: Emits light, increasing Defense and Effect Resistance of the caster for 2 turns, and gains 50 Fighting Spirit.
S3: I Am The Victor!
- Consume 80 Fighting Spirit.
- Attacks all enemies with a sword storm, before granting an extra turn to the caster.
- Penetrates the target's Defense by 50%.
- Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's Defense.
Lionheart Cermia Builds
Lifesteal + Crit
- Helps her sustain in long battles. She can heal for quite a bit if she manages to get her S3 off.
Counter + Crit
- Counter attacks give her more fighting spirit so you can use her S3 more often in battle. Good build for degenerates.
Speed + Crit
- Speed helps her cycle through her S2 faster. Usually the most practical build for people who mostly farm wyvern.
- Increases her damage output while also providing extra mitigation to help her survive against enemies with high burst damage.
- Grants her a hefty amount of lifesteal to help heal herself up when HP falls below 50%.
- The downside is that she doesn’t benefit as much from Sigurd’s attack boost as other warriors.
- Crimson Seed
- Proof of Valor
- Nostalgic Music Box
- Border Coin
Cermia is a conqueror nicknamed the Golden Lioness. After conquering nation after nation to restore gold to the coffers, she ends up putting the entire continent under her hand.
Her very humble and cheerful personality makes her a friend to the people, far from a conqueror in power. However, on the battlefield, she becomes the most trusted commander and warrior.
She is now preparing for an exploration to fulfill her curiosity and desire to conquer after hearing about the legend of the Dark Witch.
Briar Witch Iseria ~ Friendly
- Lionheart Cermia believes the rumor about the Dark Witch residing in the Briar Forest to be true.
English VA: Cherami Leigh
- A lion never relents, no matter how small its prey!
- Die on the battlefield, or conquer the world… It’s a fifty-fifty shot. Are you ready to bet it all on the gamble of a lifetime?
- It’s tough going up against someone who wields both magic and a sword, huh?
- I was born to be a hero. By my destiny, I will cut you down!
- All right! Let's celebrate to our hearts content tonight.
- Oh well... one step backward, three steps forward!
- This is getting exciting. You’re not half bad!
- Exhausted already? I'm just getting started.
- Guiding light, illuminate the unknown!
- Are you sure you can handle this?
- Come on, I'll take you all down.
- I'll give you a taste of defeat!
- Light, grant me power!
- "If there's a world's end, I'd like to go there someday. As long as I keep pushing forward, I'm sure I'll find it before I die!"
- "The world is full of possibilities. That's what makes gambling and exploring new lands so thrilling!"